Thursday, February 24, 2011

Brazilian Mulheres Nuas Fotos

David! [Two seconds ...] At the trial


Muriel Robin comes into play:


- Patricia, Patricia, it's been a quarter of an hour you tell me about this David. I quite understand where you're getting: I'm your mother * I know you, as if I had made. Want to know if I agree with you that ... common. For you? the wives? ! Two seconds ...

(Turns and cries briefly but loudly)

- Scrofrogné, scrogneugneu * Excuse me ... Patricia, for now, I'll book the words a little as they arrive ... I know him? I do not know ... Your father knows? No more! ... Finally, nobody knows ...

- Well listen, Patricia, I am a bit surprised, I think we'll stay there, I need to talk with your father ... A problem * ?!? It does not come from us, I hope? So, what problem? It is ... (starts to cry) ... Jewish !!!?? * Two seconds ...

(turns and cries briefly but loudly)

- But ... Are you sure?!? ... I trust you! If it bothers me? So there's no blur ... not ... not plou flouchlouplou, if Jewish * is that it has good reason to be ... But tell me a little, he is Jewish or Jewish-Jewish, just ... just ... Catholic? Ah, Jew-Jew, Jew completely ... Yes ... We're not in trouble ...

- Oh, but you're absolutely right to marry a Jew, then ... sorry ? I said "kike"? Oh I doubt that I said something like that ... I had to make a Freudian slip because you see, I was speaking at noon with your father and I told her: "Honey, are far too many Catholics in the family ... " of cathos, always cathos me, I'm tired ... I say every day "Jews live *", so ...

- The parents of the Semitic, they are Jewish? Yep, too ... But they know? No! That their son married a Catholic *? They are quite happy? Yes, you think ... Oh disabuses you, think you, Patricia, I hide my joy ...

- Besides, if you do not mind, I go into the kitchen to celebrate the event with your father ... What? The date of the wedding? Oh, it is perhaps not yet? Oh yes! You set a date, ah, but then it's different of course ... And then is when is it expected to *?

- Tomorrow!?! You can take my picture, please? Oh, well, that is, it makes a lot of new * of a sudden ... So how do you think, with your father? We're invited? It comes? It is not? Because me personally tomorrow, it suits me, I nothing to do ...

- Tell me, I think one detail: all those Jews of a sudden one, you're not afraid to do it a little Holocaust * for a wedding, you? No? Well ... Oh, and it'll be what's your name again, darling? Ah! More! Well, I can go back to my "Frisina"? Ah, your father, that's be clear, I told him that tomorrow you marry a Jew named David Letoile? You can remember where my kitchen please? Ah, here it is, I "knew" !

(she hardly goes to the kitchen)

- Anything else?!? But I can *!

(it comes hard on the front of stage)

- could keep a little for tomorrow? No, this is important?!? It does not bother you that I sit down? Thank you ... So, go ahead I'm listening ... It is Gush Halav *? Oh, well it is not the worst ... I do not hide that I was a little afraid you'll queues another on the corner ... You go get you settled in his village?! ? I'll be five minutes lie * ...

Muriel Robin leaves the stage.



In a forthcoming article
Should we tell "the three little pigs" for Muslim children ?


The original text is Palmade Peter and Muriel Robin, played by Muriel Robin


Illustration: Various suits of medieval French Jews, I advise you *

0 comments:

Post a Comment