Saturday, January 1, 2011

How Do I Sell My Geode

The pair [mother ...]



In addition to the clitoris which I will but later [it's still my blog, I still choose to date] , the other thing good girls * , are the breasts.

I do not know if you had the opportunity to palpate recently but I advise you * . Not that it's relaxing, it's not good order, but to feel their weight in the hand has a relaxing effect say. A kind of calm agitated if you understand something about * oxymoron.



Even small breasts * have this kind of heavy evidence. They require their presence as well as big tits but makes it less accountable. It is less visual, less in the illustration. Le Petit Robert * is more refined for the guys. This does not exclude a certain delicacy * .



We do not remember the name of the designer * and it's pretty bad, the design is so successful * it spans the centuries. It is remarkably simple, any form curve, suitable for both hand * that rounding of the lips and a central peg as icing on the cake.




There is still something magical * at the time of stripping to discover the curved torso of femininity.
How it holds up the two hemispheres? asks Alain Bashung * while this is not really when it comes to this stuff even ask accabit * .

And the other day my girlfriend asked me:

- say, if you have children, you think it should I breastfeed?


But what do I know? To me, breasts * , it will tickle, it is suçotte, it is * nibbles , it rubs, it is palpated, it will weigh, licks it, it pinches, it will pump it s crushes, it boasts, it * cajole, caress it, it just happens * . Chest, it breathes, it is laps, it effloresces *, that is despised, that is despised, it intervenes, it looks, it admires * , it grabbed, it suddenly catches the moonlight * , his entire angelic whiteness ...


To the rest of the time, my opinion is that it is his body * she did as she decides ...






Source images (in order of appearance): 1 , 2, 3 , 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment