Friday, January 21, 2011

Hang Curtain Tie-backs

Yesterday, is far [but where?]





To force myself to stick together the two courses, History and Geography, child, I ended up confused:
I thought the time and space * were one and the same.

Thus, Louis XIV but currently living in a different place. A sort of remote island on which was enough to go to find the time. Obviously, we needed a boat * .
I imagined large three-masted, full sail, go figure.

If you think for any new technology * The first steps are risky. The land has long been measured in feet before tame the galloping horses and then to control the fusion rockets * . Similarly, after several years of research, it will be possible to remember with some nostalgia for the slow start of navigation time. We could look at the long time before reaching its destination.

In my confusion, quite logically, the oldest ages * were the furthest away. A journey of several tens of months needed to reach the shores of ancient Egypt. Apart from the concern of delays, the time presented no problem. When I was little

* , I imagined we traveled by boat to the surface of time. Otherwise, they were not, how could they know it all, our history teacher?


Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment