Sunday, November 14, 2010

Make Your Own Boobies Bracelets

Sunshine [an unblemished sky ...].






I asked them to leave the climate of gray powder, a sky soiled linens, to recover heat. I asked to leave behind the rain showers to the successor between two storms * . I'm lying beside a pool with rippling composes music to accompany the sun * of Andalusia.

I have lost weight following a long illness. I smile thinking that I finally reached the weight * after which I ran my whole life. I've always hated running this ad that the finish line.

I have waited, plugged at the end of a needle, a drip * sells his wares while I twitter nonsense in broadband. I have many patients in rooms * more or less set for it.

I mistaken the time line by adding the tiles on the floor and the number of curtain rings. Counting helps me pass the time while I look away * . The pool has smooth edges and the sky above me is spotless.

I spent much of her bottom on the mp3, revisited my classical Alain Bashung * through * Roger Waters . And a few others that made me move the toes. It's funny how a foot is structured, the various movements it is capable of producing.

I redid the tower property, visited the corners * , hectares of my past lives. I weed here or there, redefined some massive detail. I myself have traveled all this way and chosen one all these paths arriving here. What's the regret that can not be repeated? I have no regrets, come to this.

The location of the amputation conjugation.

I am peaceful in sunny Andalusia * . It's hot, my body starts to melt, to liquefy. I suddenly weighs much heavier. But it is a beneficial weight, like a quilt when the chamber is filled with around an icy reaction. My Lou is there smiling at me ...


______________________

I do not know who had initiated hi this blog about our own death. Maybe Sarkofrance * but I'm not really sure. In any case, my contribution to the subject. In the end, it can wait for cons, today, I want the sun!


Photo cubn6 , all rights reserved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment