Monday, October 18, 2010

How To Make A Zulu Hut Maquette

LoVe

L Isle of feelings
It was once an island where all feelings lived and all human values: the Good Mood, Sadness, Wisdom ... and all the others including Love.

One day it was announced that the island would be submerged. Then all prepared their boats and fled. Only love remains, waiting until the last moment. When the island was about to disappear, Love decided to ask for help.

Wealth passed by Love in a luxury yacht, and Love said:
"Richness, can you take me?"
"I can not do that because I have a lot of gold and silver in my boat and there is no place for you."

Then Love decided to ask Vanity who was passing in a beautiful boat:
"Pride, I'll Please, take me. "
" I can not take you, Love, you could destroy the perfection that exists in my boat. "

Then Love asked the sadness that came along:
" Sadness, I Please, take me. "
" Oh Love "replied the pain" I'm so sad that I need to be alone. "

then passed the Good Mood of Love, but she was so happy that 'She did not hear someone calling.

Suddenly a voice said:
"Come Love, I'm taking you with me."
was an old man who had called. Love was so happy and so full of joy, he forgot to ask her name. Arrived on the mainland, the old man went away.

Love realized how much he owed and asked Knowledge:
"Knowledge, can you tell me who is the one who helped me?"
"This Time" Knowledge answered "

" Time? "Love asked," Why is the time it would have helped? "
Know wise answered
" Because only Time is able to understand how love is important in life ".

Author unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment