Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Modif Midland Alan 42

Light as a feather.



The winter was long. Cold, hard, and saddest of all those I have previously lived. I was also not really alive. Just nervous, distraught and exhausted. But winter is coming to an end. Finally.

Spring is coming. I extend my ear every morning. No bird in sight. And yet I feel lighter and more carefree than ever. The past is the past. I realized today.

either. My absence is therefore justified by the simple reason that I love. And unhappy. , But now I'm in love. And light, light, light. And love. And alive. And love, too. Like what, any excuse will do to prevent from sticking to the screen one hour to post on his blog. Here is the paradox of a blogger as weaned me yesterday, angry, frightened, too frightened to write to strangers. And today, happy, loving and thirsting for reality, everything against him.

So why and how my absence.
I will from time to time, certainly for some shots, a few words, some bits of my life with and for Mr. D., always always always and in any light please.

Ps: thx Laeticia good plan for Pola dive at you. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment