Friday, October 26, 2007

Tech Deck Skatepark Template

The Doll!



I am a doll made of hard plastic and the color of my skin is the same as those of humans and they say I do not feel anything, but think again you! When a girl takes me in his arms, give me kisses his cons shakes my heart I know she loves me and that I'm his little girl to her because she washes my hair, paint me exchange layer and rocks me and sings songs from her little angelic voice and I see his smile on his face. But the little girl grows over time and leaves me aside in a corner of his room because now she has other concerns of young girl, and I'm waiting someone to come take me shake my heart against them to cover me with kisses and affection and I feel that I am alive because I do not feel the touch but I feel that I give much love to all the girls in the world. That's my story of fragile doll inside very sensitive to human gesture. There is nothing more beautiful than a caress of a child. While we adults do that we give importance to love with a simple gesture just a smile can make a great pleasure to someone we love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment